Summer Attractions around Arlberg
A rich tapestry of sightseeing awaits you in the Arlberg area – summer and winter alike.
- Heimatmuseum St. Anton am Arlberg (approx. 1 km from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
The ancient traditions of this famous town can be found at this museum. From the history of alpine skiing to the numerous summer stories you will get a glimpse into the past.
- Zammer Lochputz in Zams (30 km , approx 20 minutes by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof)
Experience the power of the water – in a wonderful gorge steep tracks and slopes lead you from one of Tyrol’s oldest power stations to the natural treasures of Lötzklamm. Walkways and tunnels carry the gorge along and bring you up to an impressive waterfall
- Alpinarium Galtür (52 km, approx 45 minutes by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
This `hands on´museum in Galtür is a must for all mountain enthusiasts. The architectural highlight here is that the alpinarium was built into the defense wall as a result of the catastrophic avalanche in 1999 .
- ötzidorf in Umhausen (63 km, approx 45 minutes by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
This impressive outdoor park shows how life was like in the Neolithic period. In the coming year “20 years of the ötzi fund” will be on exhibition.
- Altstadt Innsbruck (100 km, approx 1 hour by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
Innsbruck is world famous for its special golden roof. There are also numerous other attractions that are a must see! The old farmhouse, the former government building Claudiana and the city tower to name just a few.
- Bregenzer Festspiele (97,5 km, approx ca. 1 hour by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
The floating stage on the Bodensee, Lake Constance, is one of the cultural highlights of the Austrian theatre. From July to August every year the most famous of Opera singers tread this stage.
- Swarovski Kristallwelt in Wattens (114 km, approx 1h 20 min from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
Swarovski Crystal Worlds was opened in 1995 to mark the centennial anniversary of the company’s founding. Multimedia artist Andrè Heller designed a unique and magical place. This beloved attraction has brought moments of wonder to over twelve million visitors from all around the world. Visitors are surprised, touched, and perhaps even transformed by crystal in all its facets.
- Blumeninsel Mainau (147 km a good 2 hours by car from Hotel Nassereinerhof )
If you have planned a little more time then you must visit the island of Mainau, the flower island on the Bodensee. On 45 hectares there is a wonderful Barock Castle, a church and a beautiful park to walk through.